Continous integration testing

Andreas Ipp

Jun 27, 2013, 9:26:28 AM6/27/13
to open...@googlegroups.com
I've set up a Jenkins server for continuous integration testing:

It should update automatically whenever changes are pushed to the master branch.

So far, the tests fail that use the ClassCopier.copy() routine:

I wonder if there is a Java switch that modifies this behavior? Because it seems I only get this error message in Jenkins.

I also activated EMMA code coverage. Here one can see which classes are covered by JUnit test cases:
(the red ones need more test cases)

The distributed test does not work yet, because pull request #62 ( https://github.com/openpixi/openpixi/pull/62 ) has not been accepted yet.

Jan Kis

Jun 27, 2013, 1:45:56 PM6/27/13
to open...@googlegroups.com
Do I have to have an IP of tuwien to be able to connect, I tried today and I could not reach the site. (ping to the machine fails as well)

Andreas Ipp

Jun 27, 2013, 4:39:56 PM6/27/13
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hm, I wasn't aware of this, but it could be. Unfortunately, I can not test it from here, as everything looks good from here... I'll try to see if I have to move to a different server...

Andreas Ipp

Jun 28, 2013, 7:48:20 AM6/28/13
to open...@googlegroups.com
Ok, please try the following link:
http://photon.itp.tuwien.ac.at/jenkins/

Let me know if it works from outside.

Kirill Streltsov

Jun 28, 2013, 7:50:35 AM6/28/13
to open...@googlegroups.com
> Let me know if it works from outside.

It works.

Jan Kis

Jun 29, 2013, 5:42:09 AM6/29/13
to open...@googlegroups.com
It works, good job :-) now we can easily see whether the unit tests are still passing. We can even create more complex tests that can run on Jenkins only.