About Data output

平山巧

Jun 1, 2023, 12:20:35 AM6/1/23
to openpiv-users
To OpenpivSurpport
hello
My name is Takumi. I'm university student.
I'm using Openpiv developed by you.
Thanks to this app, I can write vectors to image.
But, after I finish tutorial, I can't retrieve vectors as matrix on the Matlab workspace.
That's why, would you teach me how to do this action ??
Thank you.
Takumi Hirayama

Alex Liberzon

Jun 2, 2023, 7:45:23 AM6/2/23
to openpiv-users
Hi,

1. we recommend watching the video webinar  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci98mLhYEeg
2. basically when you analyze images - next to them will appear  ASCII text files (same name as image, different extensions)  (on about 18th minute it appears in the video)
3. if you use another tool, called Spatial and Temporal Analysis Toolbox - you can load those files and create .mat files with some filtering, processing post-processing (also shown in the video)

Good luck
Alex