Application of schlieren images in PIV

Danilo Almeida Machado

Oct 31, 2022, 2:29:47 PM10/31/22
to openpiv-users

I recently published the article: Schlieren Image Velocimetry of Swirl Sprays.
The paper shows how to determine the velocity of droplets in a spray using schlieren images.
OpenPIV was used to determine the velocity, where studies were carried out to determine the appropriate sizes of the interrogation window and overlap.

I would like to thank Prof. Alex for his readiness to always answer our doubts and seek solutions to our problems.

The article is available at the following links:

Regards,
Danilo Almeida Machado

Alex Liberzon

Oct 31, 2022, 5:23:33 PM10/31/22
to openpiv-users
Congrats Danilo Almeida Machado for the great research and thanks for using and promoting OpenPIV