Branch History Table

Abdul Hanan Gul Khan

Apr 25, 2024, 5:51:12 PMApr 25
to OpenPiton Discussion
Hey there,

I have a question regarding the Branch History Table. Is it a single Global History table that determines the outcome of the branches or is it a local History Table?

I am trying to run a nested loops test to see if the branch pattern of each loop is determined locally or globally.

Thanks,
Hanan.

Jonathan Balkind

Apr 29, 2024, 6:14:27 PMApr 29
to OpenPiton Discussion
This is again a question about Ariane rather than OpenPiton. I would suggest you ask the question as an issue on the CVA6 repository directly.

Thanks,
Jon