Openpiton on an unsupported board

SALMEN BELGACEM

Apr 29, 2024, 3:12:39 PMApr 29
to OpenPiton Discussion
Hello everyone ,
I want to test openpiton baremetal on a new board not a supported one i followed the tutorial in the Fpga_man but got stuck with the bram test as i didnt which are the exact files responsible for it and how can i modify them to suit my testcase.
Any help will be appreciated and Thanks in advance .

Jonathan Balkind

May 3, 2024, 1:51:51 PMMay 3
to OpenPiton Discussion
Could you say a little more about which board and in what way you're stuck? I don't recall there needing to be a significant amount of work to get the bram test part working. Maybe there needs to be a bram IP wizard configuration to produce an xci file? If so you just need to generate an equivalent xci in the wizard GUI to the one that's checked into the repo already.

Thanks,
Jon