Constraints Error

Yara Hesham

May 24, 2021, 11:27:39 PM5/24/21
to OpenPiton Discussion
Hi All,
while sourcing constraints script file for dynamic node an error appears because there's a variable that hasn't been set
I found the other Variables is design_setup.tcl but this one isn't in it so where should I look for it
Error: can't read "CONSTRAINTS_DRIVING_CELL": no such variable
Use error_info for more info. (CMD-013)

Thanks in advance

Jonathan Balkind

May 28, 2021, 2:38:51 PM5/28/21
to OpenPiton Discussion
Hi Yara,

We don't provide the values for all the variables. If you find any that aren't set then you're going to have to replace them with the appropriate values for your particular target technology.

Thanks,
Jon