New Ip integration

SALMEN BELGACEM

May 10, 2024, 11:11:26 AMMay 10
to OpenPiton Discussion
Hello everyone,
I am trying to integrate a new custom axi wrapped IP to the openpiton chipset is there any tutorials i can follow ? also i will to have to write its c driver so if theres any documentation or guide for this flow ,that would be so appreciated.
Thanks.
Best Regards,

Jonathan Balkind

May 17, 2024, 1:04:13 PMMay 17
to OpenPiton Discussion
We don't really have any tutorials for this but you can see in chipset_impl.v.pyv devices like the uart_16550 and eth_top which use AXI-Lite as reference. Those both use upstream Linux drivers and the emaclite driver in Linux is pretty good as a reference for getting started too.

Thanks,
Jon