Error in synthesis

Yara Hesham

May 18, 2021, 7:51:55 AM5/18/21
to OpenPiton Discussion
Hi All,
I'm running ASIC flow and during synthesis an error appear when using link command and I don't know where I should look to solve it
Error: Can't find inout port 'debug_req_i' on reference to 'tile' in 'chip'. (LINK-1)
Error: Unable to match ports of cell tile0 ('tile') to 'tile_TILE_TYPE2'. (LINK-25)

Thanks in advance
Screenshot.png

Jonathan Balkind

May 20, 2021, 3:12:30 PM5/20/21
to OpenPiton Discussion
My guess would be this is something about the macros that are set. debug_req_i is a port that only exists on tile when you have PITON_ARIANE or some similar macro defined. There might be a mismatch between the definition of those in chip vs in tile?

Thanks,
Jon