OpenPiton Hello World

SALMEN BELGACEM

Mar 27, 2024, 2:55:29 PMMar 27
to OpenPiton Discussion
Hello everyone ,
I am just starting with OpenPiton and this whole flow is new to me ,
I kindly ask if theres a hello world OpenPiton tutorial or documentation that describes the whole flow for me starting from the c code to the binary to make things clearer.
Thanks in advance .

Jonathan Balkind

Mar 27, 2024, 2:56:52 PMMar 27
to OpenPiton Discussion
I would suggest you check out the readme first which gives details on how to set up the system. Further, there are a number of tutorials with slides posted on the openpiton.org website. Lastly, there is a recorded tutorial posted on Youtube.

Thanks,
Jon