Assistance with new installation please

Neil Ennis

Oct 6, 2015, 5:34:55 PM10/6/15
to OpenPhoto
I installed the OpenPhoto front end from GitHub: (https://github.com/photo/frontend)

I think I'm missing something.  When I start it up, it looks for rool_directory/setup, which isn't there.

Do I have to install anything else to get it working?

The only objects in the root folder at 7 sub directories: configs, html, libraries, scripts, templates, tests, userdata

There's nothing there called "setup".

The only files in the html folder are index.php and aws-check.html.  Nothing caled "setup".

Thanks for your help.

nec...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2015, 9:32:00 PM10/18/15
to OpenPhoto
I had the same issue. I used one of the recent free AMIs in the EC2 marketplace and have managed to get a functioning site started up. I know that's not helpful if you aren't hosting in AWS, but it's a functional option.

Neil Ennis

Oct 18, 2015, 9:43:46 PM10/18/15
to OpenPhoto, nec...@gmail.com
Many thanks.  This is perfect :)

Neil Ennis

Nov 22, 2015, 1:07:50 AM11/22/15
to OpenPhoto, nec...@gmail.com

I have set up an EC2 instance and have got OpenPhoto running :)

But the main feature I'm looking for is to host images on S3.

I can't see anywhere in the web interface to enable this.  How do you do it?