Number of albums in albums/list

Karsten Poppe

Sep 2, 2014, 3:25:09 AM9/2/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
I wonder if there's a hard coded limit of albums shown in the albums list. The details list (tray) says there are 52 albums, but only 40 albums are displayed, excluding the new ones.

Jaisen Mathai

Sep 2, 2014, 1:24:53 PM9/2/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
Karsten,

There was a bug related to the number of albums returned by the API which I can't seem to find. The album API does have a default limit but you can paginate over the API to get the full set.

I think I need more context about what exactly you're having the problem with and what version of the software you're running.

Jaisen

On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 12:25 AM, Karsten Poppe <karste...@gmail.com> wrote:
I wonder if there's a hard coded limit of albums shown in the albums list. The details list (tray) says there are 52 albums, but only 40 albums are displayed, excluding the new ones.

Karsten Poppe

Sep 2, 2014, 4:04:33 PM9/2/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jaisen

Am Dienstag, 2. September 2014 19:24:53 UTC+2 schrieb jmathai:
Karsten,

There was a bug related to the number of albums returned by the API which I can't seem to find. The album API does have a default limit but you can paginate over the API to get the full set.

I think I need more context about what exactly you're having the problem with and what version of the software you're running.

Found this issue in github, which describes the problem. Had to change themename/config/settings.ini to make the missing albums visible for all users: https://github.com/photo/frontend/issues/1295

Jaisen Mathai

Sep 3, 2014, 3:20:57 PM9/3/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
Karsten, Can you confirm what version of OpenPhoto/Trovebox you're using? -- Jaisen

Karsten Poppe

Sep 4, 2014, 3:47:38 AM9/4/14
to open...@googlegroups.com

Am Mittwoch, 3. September 2014 21:20:57 UTC+2 schrieb jmathai:
Karsten, Can you confirm what version of OpenPhoto/Trovebox you're using?

git dev branch, december 2013

I don't dare to upgrade to RC.