How active is the development of OpenPhoto/TroveBox is ?

simz...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2014, 4:37:37 AM4/14/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I installed TroveBox and so far it looks nice. However, I noticed that the last update on Github is almost 1 year ago, so not sure 'bout future plan for TroveBox ? Is it still being developed but the changes are not pushed to Github ?

Regards,

Thong

Jaisen Mathai

Apr 14, 2014, 4:05:06 PM4/14/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
Thong, The bulk of the work over the past year has been done by the core team working on the version of Trovebox at trovebox.com. We have a release candidate branch we're trying to finalize but the features we've been developing will make it back to the Github repository. https://github.com/photo/frontend/tree/4.0.2-rc1 -- Jaisen

Hubert Figuière

Apr 14, 2014, 4:11:43 PM4/14/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
On 14/04/14 04:05 PM, Jaisen Mathai wrote:
> Thong, The bulk of the work over the past year has been done by the core
> team working on the version of Trovebox at trovebox.com. We have a release
> candidate branch we're trying to finalize but the features we've been
> developing will make it back to the Github repository.

Why not developing in the open like it was before?

Hub

Jaisen Mathai

Apr 15, 2014, 8:14:55 PM4/15/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
Why not developing in the open like it was before?

I don't believe there's an answer which would satisfy :).

@Thong we released a new release candidate today for the 4.0.x release. https://github.com/photo/frontend/releases