"Upload from Dropbox" to self-hosted?

Jay Sitter

Mar 23, 2014, 2:53:34 PM3/23/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
Is it possible to upload via Dropbox on a self-hosted instance of Trovebox (4.0.2-rc1)?

Jaisen Mathai

Mar 24, 2014, 1:29:34 AM3/24/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
The upload from dropbox beta feature from trovebox.com doesn't support self hosted instances.

On Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 11:53 AM, Jay Sitter <jsi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is it possible to upload via Dropbox on a self-hosted instance of Trovebox (4.0.2-rc1)?

Jay Sitter

May 8, 2014, 2:38:47 PM5/8/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Jaisen. Do you expect that this will be possible at some point?

Jaisen Mathai

May 13, 2014, 3:37:50 PM5/13/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
No plans at the moment, unfortunately.

I'm looking at how easy it is to open source the code we had running this feature.