Upgrade problem #2 -rc2 to -rc3

Hubert Figuière

May 9, 2014, 11:16:33 PM5/9/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
I upgraded from the 4.0.2-rc2 to -rc3.

Now when I reach the home page I get this PHP error:

{severity:warn, description:"Query error: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not
found: 1054 Unknown column 'active' in 'where clause' - SELECT
op_photo.* FROM `op_photo` WHERE `op_photo`.`owner`='h...@figuiere.net'
and `active`=1 ORDER BY dateSortByDay DESC, dateTaken ASC LIMIT 1 ",
additional:}

Also I get broken thumbnails.

If I click on one of the picture (missing) I get these errors:

{severity:warn, description:"Query error: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not
found: 1054 Unknown column 'active' in 'where clause' - SELECT `id`,
`dateTaken`, `dateUploaded`, `dateSortByDay` FROM `op_photo` WHERE
`op_photo`.`owner`='h...@figuiere.net' and `active`=1 AND `dateUploaded`
> :sortColumn ORDER BY `dateUploaded` asc, `id` asc LIMIT 2", additional:}
{severity:warn, description:"Query error: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not
found: 1054 Unknown column 'active' in 'where clause' - SELECT
op_photo.* FROM `op_photo` WHERE `op_photo`.`owner`='h...@figuiere.net'
and `active`=1 ORDER BY dateSortByDay DESC, dateTaken ASC LIMIT 1 ",
additional:}

*sigh*

Hub

Hubert Figuière

May 9, 2014, 11:45:47 PM5/9/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
On 09/05/14 11:16 PM, Hubert Figuière wrote:
> I upgraded from the 4.0.2-rc2 to -rc3.
>
> Now when I reach the home page I get this PHP error:
>
> {severity:warn, description:"Query error: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not
> found: 1054 Unknown column 'active' in 'where clause' - SELECT
> op_photo.* FROM `op_photo` WHERE `op_photo`.`owner`='h...@figuiere.net'
> and `active`=1 ORDER BY dateSortByDay DESC, dateTaken ASC LIMIT 1 ",
> additional:}

I reverted to -rc2 and it works again. Minus

> Also I get broken thumbnails.

I traced that to the undo code that seems to come with a schema update. NOT.

For a -rc3 that's a hell lot of changes, that's very misleading. You
could have called that 4.1 or something.

Hub

Jaisen Mathai

May 10, 2014, 1:59:59 AM5/10/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
Out of town but I see these alter table commands which might not have run
in your machine. Could you check the schema?

ALTER TABLE `album` ADD `dateLastPhotoAdded` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';

ALTER TABLE `photo` ADD `active` BOOLEAN NOT NULL DEFAULT TRUE ;

ALTER TABLE `elementAlbum` ADD `active` BOOLEAN NOT NULL DEFAULT TRUE ;

ALTER TABLE `elementTag` ADD `active` BOOLEAN NOT NULL DEFAULT TRUE ;

ALTER TABLE `shareToken` CHANGE `type` `type` ENUM( 'album', 'photo',
'photos', 'video', 'upload' ) NOT NULL;

-- Snet form my mobl phoone

Hubert Figuière

May 10, 2014, 7:07:20 PM5/10/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
On 10/05/14 01:59 AM, Jaisen Mathai wrote:
> ALTER TABLE `album` ADD `dateLastPhotoAdded` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';
>
> ALTER TABLE `photo` ADD `active` BOOLEAN NOT NULL DEFAULT TRUE ;
>
> ALTER TABLE `elementAlbum` ADD `active` BOOLEAN NOT NULL DEFAULT TRUE ;
>
> ALTER TABLE `elementTag` ADD `active` BOOLEAN NOT NULL DEFAULT TRUE ;
>
> ALTER TABLE `shareToken` CHANGE `type` `type` ENUM( 'album', 'photo',
> 'photos', 'video', 'upload' ) NOT NULL;

These tables don't exist....

Hub

Hubert Figuière

May 10, 2014, 7:16:29 PM5/10/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
Also I don't see any upgrade code in the *HUGE* diff between -rc2 and
-rc3....

This mean it is not in.

Hub

Jaisen Mathai