Trovebox to Google

Pete

Jan 25, 2015, 6:16:27 AM1/25/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Here's a script to transfer albums & photos from Trovebox to Google services (PicasaWeb/Google+).

https://github.com/sneakypete81/trovebox_to_google

It's intended for those affected by the Trovebox hosting shutdown, but might be handy to backup for self-hosted Trovebox sites too.

Pete

Jaisen Mathai

Jan 27, 2015, 2:59:29 AM1/27/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Pete. That's super helpful. We'll post this on our Twitter account soon.

Before anyone migrates their data out of the hosted Trovebox you should know that we're considering updating JPG files with the metadata that's currently in the database (title, description, keywords, etc).

We'll post for certain once we look at how much time that will take.