FasterGPS for iOS?

al...@303velocity.com

Aug 20, 2015, 7:55:32 PM8/20/15
to openpgp-ke...@googlegroups.com

Hi, I’m Alex from 303 Velocity.

Do you have an iOS version of FasterGPS? If not, have you considered building one?

You should consider what you may be missing out on by not having it on iOS:

  • At least doubling your user base

  • Enhancing the user experience(UX)

  • Of course, more revenue from your apps

If you need an expert resource to help make FasterGPS on iOS, a reality, we can help!

If this is something you’re interested in, just let me know, and we can chat about the idea.

Best,

Alex @ 303 Velocity

Building Apps that get More Downloads and Sales

1719 Emerson St. Denver, Colorado

303velocity.com | +1 303-222-7153 | al...@303velocity.com

P.S. - if you’re not ready to chat about building your app on iOS, you might be interested in this free and actionable Guide for Porting Your App to iOS. Let me know if you have any questions along the way!