Two Developer Offers to Build Voice Skills for Amazon Echo

Amazon Alexa Team

Nov 22, 2016, 4:28:25 PM11/22/16
to openpgp-ke...@googlegroups.com
Amazon Alexa

Two Developer Offers to Build Voice Skills for Amazon Echo

Alexa API Contest

Amazon Alexa API Mashup Contest

Join the Amazon Alexa API Mashup Contest. Compete to build a compelling new voice experience by connecting your favorite public API to Alexa, the brain behind millions of Alexa-enabled devices, including Amazon Echo. The contest will award prizes for the most creative and most useful API mashups.

Join the Contest »

Alexa Hoodie

Publish an Alexa Skill, Get a Hoodie

This month we are offering our first ever Alexa dev hoodie for developers who publish an Alexa skill in November (or should we say, Movember). Submit and publish a skill by November 30, 2016 to get your limited edition hoodie, complete with an Amazon Echo in disguise and our Alexa developer badge.

Learn More »

©2016 Amazon.com or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Amazon, Amazon.com, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
410 Terry Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98109.