viewing PDFs via OpenKeychain

Hans-Christoph Steiner

May 11, 2017, 10:32:44 AM5/11/17
to openpgp-ke...@googlegroups.com

Hey all,

Just checking out OpenKeychain for a specific task. I have a question:
if I open document.pdf.pgp with OpenKeychain, then view it with
DocumentViewer, does the PDF get written to disk? I'd like to optimize
that process as much as possible so that someone can just view a list of
files with a file browser, then click/share them to view them, and it'll
go through OpenKeychain, which will then handle password caching, and
then view it as automatically as possible.

.hc

--
PGP fingerprint: EE66 20C7 136B 0D2C 456C 0A4D E9E2 8DEA 00AA 5556
https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0xE9E28DEA00AA5556