Real-Time GTFS and Service Alerts aren't working

Tony Chufarovsky

Apr 9, 2023, 3:57:01 AM4/9/23
to openov
Hi,

We saw the previous conversation about the PB files not working.
We see that there is another drop now, were are not receiving any results since 2AM UTC.

Is there a known issue?

Thanks

Stefan de Konink

Apr 9, 2023, 4:31:08 AM4/9/23
to ope...@googlegroups.com
Sort of known. System was manually (hard) rebooted around 5:19am. Again,
for unknown causes, the system was unresponsive. While it was running, the
GTFS-RT process did not recover. I have just restarted it manually and
validated the protobuf files, which seem to work again.

--
Stefan

Tony Chufarovsky

Apr 9, 2023, 5:33:15 AM4/9/23
to openov
Thank you, Stefan, for the quick response and action.