RTGTFS - Added trips

Tony Chufarovsky

May 14, 2023, 6:01:42 AM5/14/23
to openov
Hi,

We see that all trips have scheduled relationship 'Added', can you take a look?

Stefan de Konink

May 14, 2023, 6:57:39 AM5/14/23
to ope...@googlegroups.com
I have updated the GTFS files, and restarted the services. Looks good?

--
Stefan

Tony Chufarovsky

May 14, 2023, 7:20:36 AM5/14/23
to openov
Thanks for addressing this on a Sunday.

All trips still have the scheduled relationship 'ADDED'. Also, I presume this affects canceled trips with scheduled relationship 'CANCELED' since no such trips appear despite the fact that I believe there are always a few canceled trips.

Stefan de Konink

May 14, 2023, 7:26:24 AM5/14/23
to ope...@googlegroups.com
On Sunday, May 14, 2023 1:20:36 PM CEST, Tony Chufarovsky wrote:
> Thanks for addressing this on a Sunday.
>
> All trips still have the scheduled relationship 'ADDED'. Also, I presume
> this affects canceled trips with scheduled relationship 'CANCELED' since no
> such trips appear despite the fact that I believe there are always a few
> canceled trips.

Which protobuf file are we talking about?

--
Stefan

Tristan van Triest

May 14, 2023, 7:26:24 AM5/14/23
to openov
Are you sure that it isn't on your side where it is going wrong?

I just checked my Open Trip Planner instance, and it seems like it's receiving about 2500 "scheduled" trips, and also at least 10 cancelled trips.

Tony Chufarovsky

May 14, 2023, 7:34:12 AM5/14/23
to ope...@googlegroups.com

--
Je hebt dit bericht ontvangen omdat je bent geabonneerd op een onderwerp in de groep 'openov' van Google Groepen.

Stefan de Konink

May 14, 2023, 7:40:44 AM5/14/23
to ope...@googlegroups.com
On Sunday, May 14, 2023 1:33:56 PM CEST, Tony Chufarovsky wrote:
> We are using this address - https://gtfs.openov.nl/gtfs-rt/trainUpdates.pb

Can you next time tell what feed you are referring to?

--
Stefan

Tony Chufarovsky

May 14, 2023, 8:27:21 AM5/14/23
to ope...@googlegroups.com
Sure

--
Je hebt dit bericht ontvangen, omdat je je hebt aangemeld bij een onderwerp in de groep 'openov' van Google Groepen.