Question regarding NS agency mapping

Tony Chufarovsky

Jan 20, 2022, 9:53:25 AM1/20/22
to openov
Hi,

As explained to us in a previous mail, the mapping logic is -  dataownercode:lineplanningnumber:journeynumber ,and we still have 2 questions to solve in order to complete the integration for agency NS.

1. In this link (NDOV Loket Data), all the tables are filled with the lineplanningnumber except the NS agency (Agency ID in the GTFS IFF:NS), and in this case, we can't extract the correct trip_id from the GTFS.
This is an example of a trip we build in the case of the missing parameter -
NS::3643 --> missing number between ":".

2. In the GTFS the trips for agency NS have 3 prefix formats IFF:SPR, IFF:NS and IFF:IC, will they be added?
In case not, is there a different logic for the trip matching?

Thanks!

Thanks

Stefan de Konink

Jan 20, 2022, 10:02:36 AM1/20/22
to ope...@googlegroups.com
On Thursday, January 20, 2022 3:53:25 PM CET, Tony Chufarovsky wrote:
> 1. In this link <http://data.ndovloket.nl/bezetting/ns/> (NDOV Loket Data),
> all the tables are filled with the *lineplanningnumber *except the NS
> agency (Agency ID in the GTFS *IFF:NS*), and in this case, we can't extract
> the correct trip_id from the GTFS.
> This is an example of a trip we build in the case of the missing parameter
> -
> NS::3643 --> missing number between ":".

NS does not have a LinePlanningNumber, so that part makes sense. When you
end up with the integration of Keolis there is a ticket for that ;)

> 2. In the GTFS the trips for agency NS have 3 prefix formats IFF:SPR,
> IFF:NS and IFF:IC, will they be added?
> In case not, is there a different logic for the trip matching?

Does the last number in the realtime_id give you the correct match?

Aka IFF: == NS:,

IFF:SPR:8920 -> NS::8920.

79953,4180,144763697,IFF:SPR:8920,Leiden
Centraal,8920,Sprinter,1,,1011122,0,1

NS,2022-01-21,,8920,0,4,VTN,WD,2,SLT,6

--
Stefan