Ves al primer missatge no llegit

Mr. Adi

no llegida,
19 de gen. 2022, 5:21:1519/1/22
a openov
Hi Everyone,

I want to connecting CHB data with GTFS data for create connecting timetable data which produce nearest stop taking into account the time of departure and arrival with various alternative vehicles such as trains, metro, trams, ferries, etc. But I don't see any key that can do that connection. I really confuse about that.

Is anybody know how to do that connection? Thank you.

Regards,
Adi

Stefan de Konink

no llegida,
19 de gen. 2022, 6:22:5619/1/22
a ope...@googlegroups.com
The reason why GTFS is not exported with CHB identifiers has been historic,
but still valid. CHB is still not complete, even this week we received
questions from an operator like "For over a year we changed the stop name,
why isn't it represented?" "Did you change it in CHB?"

...and there we tumbled down the rabbit hole. The management and
maintainership of CHB is so much best effort that the applied hierarchy is
fantastic. The format proprietary but the care for the data source gives a
98% coverage for The Netherlands. The 2% of 50.000 stops is quite
significant.

With the introduction of NeTEx operators are required to maintain an
assignment between Quays and ScheduledStopPoints within their timetables.
That is likely the only way forward to get this right.

There is another technical thing that we cannot avoid. If we export a GTFS
for 2 months. A stop in month one is called "Station A" but is renamed in
month two into "Station B" GTFS cannot express that with a single
identifier, it would need two because it cannot describe validity at
network level.

Maybe you could also ask yourself; why would you start with GTFS in the
first place, if you want advanced things like this :)

--
Stefan

Mr. Adi

no llegida,
19 de gen. 2022, 19:43:2019/1/22
a openov
Hi Stefan,

Yes I think so. I have seen the NeTEx data, at the stop area I see there is a quay ref that can use to connect between NeTEx and CHB. That's very kind of you for answer this, really helped me.

Regards,
Angga

Respon a tots
Respon a l'autor