Looking for Surgical Instrument Sterile OER

16 views
Skip to first unread message

Alexis Carlson

unread,
Aug 20, 2026, 2:39:37 PMAug 20
to openo...@googlegroups.com
I have been looking to see if anyone is using OER for surgical technology programs. Do you know any good sources for that program anywhere??

Thanks,
Alexis

Amy Hofer

unread,
Aug 20, 2026, 2:55:38 PMAug 20
to Alexis Carlson, openo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alexis, 

I will be interested to see if anyone replies with a yes, because I don't know of any adoptions for this topic in Oregon. 

You probably already found this, but there is a related OpenStax book: Medical-Surgical Nursing. There is also a program at College of DuPage that has shared two open resource lists: Surgical Technology Resource Lists.

Thanks, 
Amy   

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open Oregon Educational Resources" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to openoregon+...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/openoregon/CAJghRjw4gP-cocu1AOM%2Bi8THzOh%3DooXV2XgnuygpGHarOW01vw%40mail.gmail.com.


--
Amy Hofer (she/her)
Statewide Open Education Program Director

Alexis Carlson

unread,
Aug 20, 2026, 6:05:03 PMAug 20
to Amy Hofer, openo...@googlegroups.com
We use the Sterile Processing Manual https://myhspa.org/education/publications/sterile-processing-technical-manual/

My professor promises she is starting her own manual and taking pictures thinks year if there are any partners out there.

Thanks Amy. I will show here these lists.


Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 20, 2026, at 2:55 PM, Amy Hofer <hof...@linnbenton.edu> wrote:


Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages