Job posting: Faculty Instructional Designer @ LBCC

Colleen Sanders

May 29, 2024, 12:07:44 PMMay 29
to Open Oregon Educational Resources
Hello colleagues,

Linn-Benton Community College is hiring an instructional designer. This is a faculty position that will be part of the Center for Teaching Excellence in the newly created Teaching and Learning Support division. LBCC has a strong OER culture. It's a great time to join our team, as we're celebrating the 10th anniversary of our OER program next year!

Please share the job posting with anyone who may be interested.

Best,
Colleen
--

Colleen Sanders, MLS, M.Ed. (she/her)
Open Educational Resources & Course Materials Affordability Faculty | Center for Teaching Excellence | The Hub: Collaborative Space for Innovation and Learning (WH128541-917-4704

Linn-Benton Community College
6500 Pacific Blvd. SW | Albany, OR 97321
www.linnbenton.edu

logo