Meet Our Open Education Instructional Designer!

Amy Hofer

Sep 15, 2021, 11:35:14 AM9/15/21
to Veronica Vold, Open Oregon, (occdla@lists.chemeketa.edu), 'occdla@lists.chemeketa.edu', Oregon Community College Library Association, SPARC Libraries & OER Forum, CCCOER Advisory, Open Textbook Network
Hi all, this message is cross-posted.

Open Oregon Educational Resources is excited to introduce our new statewide Open Education Instructional Designer! Veronica Vold (she/her) is ready to help Oregon instructors maximize the learning experience for students by adopting OER and designing for equity. Read more: https://openoregon.org/open-education-instructional-designer/

Please give Veronica a warm welcome!

Amy

--
Amy Hofer (she/her)
Statewide Open Education Program Director

Linn-Benton Community College
6500 SW Pacific Blvd.
Albany, OR 97321