SPAM Email Issues

Stevy Scarbrough

May 28, 2024, 1:15:44 PMMay 28
to openo...@googlegroups.com
Hi all-

This is the second time in a week that we have been getting a bunch of spam emails. Is there a way to prevent these emails from being added to the group?

Best,
Stevy

Stevy Scarbrough, Ph.D. | Associate Professor of Psychology

(she, her, hers)

Social and Behavioral Sciences
Phi Theta Kappa Faculty Advisor

Office: (541) 440-4706

This email, and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy laws and may also be confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender of the error and then delete this email. Thank you for your cooperation.

Amy Hofer

May 28, 2024, 2:00:04 PMMay 28
to Stevy Scarbrough, openo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stevy, thanks for bringing it to my attention! My spam filter caught those messages so I didn't see them. Those accounts have been banned from the group.

Onward...
Amy

Amy Hofer (she/her)
Statewide Open Education Program Director