Seeking OER & TA intern - funded opportunity

Rayne Vieger

Sep 2, 2021, 12:29:29 PM9/2/21
to openo...@googlegroups.com

Greetings Oregon OER colleagues!

I am hoping to hire an Open Educational Resources & Textbook Affordability Intern this year to work with me on two projects – an institutional textbook affordability resource site and a data dashboard in Google Data Studio. I would like to share the job posting with this list initially in case you know of students (both undergrad and grad) that may be interested. The purpose of the Thomas Internship program is to provide students with career development opportunities in libraries or information technology by providing practical training with pay for working in the UO Libraries. Preference is given to Oregon residents, so I thought I would start here.

This is a remote, paid internship opportunity that will run on the quarter schedule during Fall ’21, Winter ’22 & Spring ’22 quarters. Please let me know if you have any questions, and thanks in advance for your help sharing this!