Creating and Managing Accessibility Compliance Reports with Grant Teams

Veronica Vold

Nov 30, 2022, 7:20:44 PM11/30/22
to Open Oregon Educational Resources
Hi everyone!

I have two questions for you! Thanks for thinking about this with me. FYI, this query is cross-posted.
  1. How are our OER programs creating and sharing accessibility compliance reports for grant teams authoring OER? There are so many wonderful checklists out there, but I'm looking for an actual report template that lays out the results of a review and flags issues to fix/address. What does your report, document, or instrument look like? If it's openly licensed, would you consider sharing it with me?
  2. What is your process for discussing with grant teams the accessibility issues noted in a compliance report? Do you set up a meeting to first review the accessibility compliance report together, and then schedule subsequent meetings to review progress and validate changes? Are there strategies that you've found that help grant teams to feel empowered to make changes rather than overwhelmed?
Thanks for your help! With warmth,

Veronica

Veronica Vold, PhD
(Pronouns: she/her)