Fwd: NW Regional Equity Conference Call for Proposals 2022

Amy Hofer

Sep 7, 2021, 2:51:08 PM9/7/21
to Open Oregon
Hi all, see below for info on an opportunity to submit a proposal to the NW Regional Equity Conference. The deadline is October 29, 2021. Presenting on the intersections of equity and open education would be a great topic! Let me know if you'd prefer to form a panel rather than an individual submission and I'll facilitate group formation.

FYI,
Amy