Hint ("Lösungshinweis") in Practice ("Übung") not working

Michi Emde

Mar 18, 2024, 5:11:13 AMMar 18
to OpenOlat
Hi!
We make intensive use of the hints ("Lösungshinweis") in the question pool. This doesn't seem to work in the course element Practice.
If I click the hint button, the hint is not displayed, but the question is completed. So no difference to “Check answer”.
The hint button is then disabled (see screenshots).
Cheers Michael
uebung-hint01.pnguebung-hint02.png

Michi Emde

Mar 18, 2024, 6:18:43 AMMar 18
to OpenOlat
I just noticed that the "Feedback for wrong answer" set for the question is not used in the cource element practice.
Message has been deleted

Michi Emde

Apr 25, 2024, 3:27:22 AMApr 25
to OpenOlat
Hi Florian!
Have you had a chance to check it out yet?
I think it's a bug.
I currently have to import all exam questions into the question pool twice. Once with hints, once without, so that the questions can be used in course elements Test and Practice.
Thanks
Michi