nginx conf

mehmetme...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2023, 5:09:40 AM7/11/23
to OpenOlat
Hello

My nginx configuration is as follows. running on ubuntu 22 server. I cannot access the system with the IP_Address:8088 address.

Thank you.

user www-data;
worker_processes auto;
pid /run/nginx.pid;
include /etc/nginx/modules-enabled/*.conf;

events {
         worker_connections 768;
         # multi_accept on;
}

http {

         ##
         # Basic Settings
         ##

         sendfile on;
         tcp_nopush on;
         types_hash_max_size 2048;
         # server_tokens off;

         # server_names_hash_bucket_size 64;
         # server_name_in_redirect off;

         include /etc/nginx/mime.types;
         default_type application/octet-stream;

         ##
         # SSL Settings
         ##

         ssl_protocols TLSv1 TLSv1.1 TLSv1.2 TLSv1.3; # Dropping SSLv3, ref: POODLE
         ssl_prefer_server_ciphers on;

         ##
         # Logging Settings
         ##

         access_log /var/log/nginx/access.log;
         error_log /var/log/nginx/error.log;

         ##
         # Gzip Settings
         ##

         gzip on;

         # gzip_vary on;
         # gzip_proxied any;
         # gzip_comp_level 6;
         # gzip_buffers 16 8k;
         # gzip_http_version 1.1;
         # gzip_types text/plain text/css application/json application/javascript text/xml application/xml application/x>
         ##
         # Virtual Host Configs
         ##

         include /etc/nginx/conf.d/*.conf;
         include /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/*;
}

         server {
                 server_name IP_Address:8088 http://IP_Address:8088;

                 location / {
                         proxy_pass localhost:8088;
                 }
         }

Florian Gnaegi

Jul 11, 2023, 9:29:33 AM7/11/23
to open...@googlegroups.com
Make sure tomcat deployment was successful by directly accessing tomcat without webserver. Maybe you deployed not in the root context, that case you probably need to add the /olat context to the path. We use Apache and not nginx, so I can’t really help you with this.

Cheers
Florian

Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie Mitglied sind von Google
Groups-Gruppe "OpenOlat".
Für das Erstellen von Beiträgen in dieser Gruppe senden Sie eine E-Mail
an open...@googlegroups.com
Um sich von dieser Gruppe abzumelden, senden Sie eine E-Mail an
openolat+u...@googlegroups.com
Weitere Optionen finden Sie in dieser Gruppe unter
http://groups.google.com/group/openolat?hl=de

professional services for the e-learning system OpenOlat
hosting - operating - support - development - mobile - consulting
frentix  GmbH
Florian Gnägi, Geschäftsführer
Okenstrasse 6
CH-8037 Zürich, Switzerland