LTI 1.3 Grading Service

Ole

Jul 15, 2023, 5:32:02 AM7/15/23
to OpenOlat
I am developing an LTI 1.3 tool using LTIJS. The platform is OpenOlat 17.2.7. Connecting from the platform to the tool is working so far. Now I want to submit a grade from the tool to the platform.

LTIJS sends the following request to the platform access token endpoint:

{
  grant_type: 'client_credentials',
  client_assertion_type: 'urn:ietf:params:oauth:client-assertion-type:jwt-bearer',
  client_assertion: 'TOKEN',
  scope: 'https://purl.imsglobal.org/spec/lti-ags/scope/score'
}

where `TOKEN` is what I understand is the LTIKEY.

OpenOlat responds with:

Error:  Response code 500 (500)

Which isn't particularly helpful.

Thus my first question would be: Is this even implemented yet? If it is, can someone point me in the direction of what is going wrong?

Thanks alot!
Ole

Florian Gnaegi

Jul 18, 2023, 9:50:40 AM7/18/23
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Try setting a breakpoint in

org.olat.ims.lti13LTI13PlatformDispatcherDelegate.handleAgs()

to see what is going on in detail.

Do you get any errors in your OpenOlat logfile? Try seeting all the LTI13* classes to loglevel Debug and then look at your OpenOlat logfile (you can do this in the UI Administration -> Systen -> Error -> Log levels

Cheers
Florian

Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie Mitglied sind von Google
Groups-Gruppe "OpenOlat".
Für das Erstellen von Beiträgen in dieser Gruppe senden Sie eine E-Mail
an open...@googlegroups.com
Um sich von dieser Gruppe abzumelden, senden Sie eine E-Mail an
openolat+u...@googlegroups.com
Weitere Optionen finden Sie in dieser Gruppe unter
http://groups.google.com/group/openolat?hl=de

professional services for the e-learning system OpenOlat
hosting - operating - support - development - mobile - consulting
frentix  GmbH
Florian Gnägi, Geschäftsführer
Okenstrasse 6
CH-8037 Zürich, Switzerland