Re: [OpenOlat] Trying to install and run openolat into a Tomcat docker container

Florian Gnägi

Nov 15, 2023, 11:43:04 AM11/15/23
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Salem

Sorry, can’t help you on this one, seems to be a configuration problem in your container. The problem is to be somewhere in this line:

2023-11-01 13:46:24     Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The main resource set specified [/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/ROOT] is not a directory or war file, or is not readable (it does not exist or permissions to access it are missing)

Cheers
Florian

Am 01.11.2023 um 13:58 schrieb Salem Elaiba <salem....@gmail.com>:

Dear Community Members,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing a critical issue with containerizing Openolat and am seeking immediate assistance. I have diligently followed the installation guide, transferred all the required files to the Tomcat container, and even set up a Docker Compose file to run Openolat alongside a PostgreSQL database. However, I have encountered an error during this process, and I would greatly appreciate your expertise in resolving it.

I have attached two crucial files for your reference:

The Error Textfile: This file contains the error message and any relevant information.
ROOT.xml Configuration: This is the configuration file that I've used for Openolat.
Should you require additional information or details about the setup, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. Your assistance in resolving this matter is of utmost importance.

Thank you in advance for your help and support.

Warm regards,

Salem

Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie Mitglied sind von Google
Groups-Gruppe "OpenOlat".
Für das Erstellen von Beiträgen in dieser Gruppe senden Sie eine E-Mail
an open...@googlegroups.com
Um sich von dieser Gruppe abzumelden, senden Sie eine E-Mail an
openolat+u...@googlegroups.com
Weitere Optionen finden Sie in dieser Gruppe unter
http://groups.google.com/group/openolat?hl=de
<ROOT.xml><01-Nov-2023 134624.412 SEVERE.txt>

professional services for the e-learning system OpenOlat
hosting - operating - support - development - mobile - consulting
frentix  GmbH
Florian Gnägi, Geschäftsführer
Okenstrasse 6
CH-8037 Zürich, Switzerland