Export test to Word

Michi Emde

Oct 13, 2023, 5:42:18 AM10/13/23
to OpenOlat
Hi!
I created a test with 10 sections. There are 5 questions in each section, only one of which is chosen at random.
When I export a test to Word, all 50 questions are included. I would have expected that only the randomly chosen 10 would be included.
Is there a way to achieve this?
Cheers
Michael

Florian Gnägi

Oct 13, 2023, 8:06:43 AM10/13/23
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michael

If you wan to export tests for paper&pencil usage with all the randomization you need to use the other export that does exactly that. See screenshot,

Cheers
Florian
Test für Gäste 2023-10-13 14-05-00.png

Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie Mitglied sind von Google
Groups-Gruppe "OpenOlat".
Für das Erstellen von Beiträgen in dieser Gruppe senden Sie eine E-Mail
an open...@googlegroups.com
Um sich von dieser Gruppe abzumelden, senden Sie eine E-Mail an
openolat+u...@googlegroups.com
Weitere Optionen finden Sie in dieser Gruppe unter
http://groups.google.com/group/openolat?hl=de

professional services for the e-learning system OpenOlat
hosting - operating - support - development - mobile - consulting
frentix  GmbH
Florian Gnägi, Geschäftsführer
Okenstrasse 6
CH-8037 Zürich, Switzerland

Find me on mastodon linkedin

Michi Emde

Nov 2, 2023, 8:18:44 AM11/2/23
to OpenOlat
Thanks Florian!
But I cannot find the option or wizard “Generate handwritten checks” in Administration. Are there any requirements for this? I didn't find anything about it in the manual.
For me it looks like this:
export-test.png

Florian Gnaegi

Nov 2, 2023, 9:51:16 AM11/2/23