quick update!

Danishka Navin

Dec 26, 2010, 12:19:57 AM12/26/10
to ඔපන්ඔෆිස් භාවිත කරන්නන්ගේ සමූහය OpenOffice User List
Dear Friends,

Please select the LKLUG font before type in Sinhala if you can't bold or italic your Sinhala text.

I have tested on latest build (OOO330m17)

Regards,
--
Danishka Navin
http://danishkanavin.blogspot.com

PS: Earlier we did not select the font if we were using SInhala on GNU/Linux systems but Windows.

Danishka Navin

Dec 26, 2010, 12:41:18 PM12/26/10
to ඔපන්ඔෆිස් භාවිත කරන්නන්ගේ සමූහය OpenOffice User List
please following one of following actions to fix it temporally

01. Easiest way:
 Enable iBus
 Change the font to LKLUG (or any Sinhala Unicode font)

you have to fix this only once per account

02.

Tools > Options > Languages

Set the CTL value from 'Hindi' to 'none'

*CTL – Complex Text Layout

Regards,