Requesting VPAT - Center For the Advancement of Teaching Excellence(CATE)

Kavya Sidda

Sep 7, 2022, 5:50:39 PM9/7/22
to OpenOChem Users
Hi Team,

This is Kavya Sidda, I work for the Center For the Advancement of Teaching Excellence(CATE) at the University of Illinois Chicago(UIC). We are responsible for supervising all the technology for UIC Blackboard and currently, I am reviewing your tool (https://openochem.org/). In this regard, could you please share with us the information below:

1. VPAT(Voluntary Product Accessibility Template)
2. Pricing model - Will the instructor or student need to pay for the services?

Thanks and Regards,
Kavya Rama Nandana Sidda
ksi...@uic.edu