Tracking skeleton from a recorded .ONI file

Saran

Dec 4, 2012, 9:35:46 AM12/4/12
to openn...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

For our application, we are recording the video of the "user" in the saggital plane and track the skeleton using the NITE functionality. In some cases, the tracking starts only at the end of the video. So is it at all possible to track the user in the earlier frames, once the tracking has been established?.

Looking forward for your reply,

Regards

Saran

Roee Shenberg

Dec 4, 2012, 9:53:58 AM12/4/12
to openn...@googlegroups.com
I would figure out a way to cheat - e.g. create a new recording that's simply the original recording in reverse, followed immediately by the regular playback. then the tracking will start during the reverse playback, and continue onward to the regular playback. The algorithm itself isn't really intended for static analysis of data but for use with a live stream, so I think this sort of solution is the best you'll get.

Roee

Saran

Saran

Dec 10, 2012, 2:28:27 AM12/10/12
to openn...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your suggestion. I would give a try.