Primesense sensor image stream issue

ayamy

Dec 8, 2012, 6:22:26 PM12/8/12
to openn...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am sorry if this topic somewhere exists, however I have failed to find an answer to my problem in the previous topics.

I am trying to set up PrimeSense sensor with Windows 7 64-bit version.

Have installed primesense-win64-fullinstaller-dev-20.4.2.20 package from OpenNI.org

Unfortunately, RGB camera does not seem to work. In NiViewer example it says "image stream is OFF". Though in the spec of the sensor it is stated that there is an RGB camera which should provide a color image of 1280x960 size.

Consequently, my question is what am I missing?

Thank you in advance.

pszeptycki

Dec 10, 2012, 4:25:02 AM12/10/12
to openn...@googlegroups.com
PrimeSense (at least with Asus Xtion) has some problems with USB 3.0, check your port if the interior of the port is blue then it is 3.0

ayamy

Dec 10, 2012, 4:44:05 PM12/10/12
to openn...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the response.

Unfortunately, that is not the case it does not work with either USB ports. It also does not depend on the OS version(tried both 64-bit and 32-bit).

ayamy

Dec 11, 2012, 9:03:13 AM12/11/12
to openn...@googlegroups.com
Issue is now solved!