JVM Crashes running sample code

Jeff L

Dec 9, 2012, 11:36:22 AM12/9/12
to openn...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
   I've been having problems running gesture recognition code that interacts directly with NITE.  It will detect a gesture or two, and then the jvm crashes.  I'm working with 64-bit Win7,32-bit OpenNI (64 bit didn't work for me), and jre7.  I tried the same code on a 32-bit VM and had the same problem.  My guess is that there's a problem with the jni wrappers in OpenNI.  There are some solutions to this problem, but I tried all of them without any success.  Thank you so much in advance for your help.