OpenNIImagemapViewer not displaying

Marius Schneidermann

Dec 12, 2012, 12:25:12 PM12/12/12
to openn...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

i'm trying to use the OpenNI Unity Scripts to display the RGB image on screen.
Unfortunatly the image is staying grey, even in the testscene in the package.
I'm quiet new to this stuff, i imported the Zigfu Legacy package and opened the simpleviewer scene, the depthmap displays correctly.
I already checked if the script is going into the opengl rendering stuff. Obviously the TexSubImage2D or/and BindImage aren't working probably.
Without forcing unity to use opengl the RGB image displays correctly too.
I'm using the Microsoft Kinect for XBox 360.

Anybody familiar with this issue?

Regards,

Marius