Contacting operators of opennetlinux.org

Chris Maxwell

Oct 14, 2021, 6:30:10 PMOct 14
to opennetworklinux
First, Is ONL still a viable project? and if not what are people using now?

The reason I ask is that I have installed https://opennetlinux.org/binaries/latest-DEB9-AMD64-INSTALLED.installer and first the SSL cert was showing as expired and then when I tried to do an apt-get update after the install, I got forbidden on http://apt.opennetlinux.org/debian/dists/unstable/

I am not sure if I need updated packages or not, whether they differ from a mainline Debian distribution or not, and whether I should be resolving this by rebuilding the installer rather than running straight to the list with my questions.

However, I thought I would put it out there to ask whether anyone knows how I could get in touch with the people who run opennetlinux.org to see if they might be able to restart certbot and fix the permissions on the apt.opennetlinux.org site.