Problem porting ONL to a new hardware

sergio-l...@sapo.pt

Feb 10, 2021, 8:18:00 AM2/10/21
to opennetw...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I’m trying to support my olt2t0 equipment on ONL. It’s an hardware with an arm64 cpu (ls1023a from NXP).

I’m using version 9 (stretch).  In attach you can see the patch I’ve been developing four our olt2t0 support.

I’m able to generate the release and install it through ONIE in my olt2t0 equipment!

The only problem I’m facing at the moment is that kernel modules that results from kernel compilation are not being installed at /lib/modules/4.9.75.

I only see, installed at /lib/modules/4.9.75, a small kernel module that I had to write ($ONL/packages/platforms/alb/arm64/t2t0/modules/builds/arm64-olt2t0-ma1/) due to our hardware design.

What am I missing?

Many thanks and regards,

Sérgio Marques

olt2t0-support.patch