Thermal imaging HTPA82x62 with OMV1

Erik B Beall

Feb 2, 2015, 1:03:35 AM2/2/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Michael and Ibrahim, you guys are so close already, you're doing awesome!

I know a few other people are excited about thermal imaging, and have been asking about the 16x4 shields.  I've posted a video showing the HTPA82x62 thermal diode sensor with OMV1 at http://youtu.be/vsgGOg__wRo. We couldn't run it in python without changing the py_spi code (HTPA SPI uses a 16-bit interface) but making new python modules is very straightforward, plus we wanted to keep it faster. We've made python modules for a 1.8" LCD (compiled for speed, the Sainsmart 1.8"), Lepton and the HTPA. Pretty soon you'll be able to build your own!

Michael Shimniok

Feb 3, 2015, 12:47:30 AM2/3/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Cool! Nice work, Erik!