A few OpenMV3 boards available

Message has been deleted

cbroegger

Mar 17, 2015, 4:56:21 PM3/17/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Might be offtopic, but here is a 2 minute video showing the production of the boards I have available: https://vimeo.com/122468335

cbroegger

Mar 18, 2015, 4:34:10 AM3/18/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi, please note that I have deleted the original posting here, where I linked to some OpenMV3 boards available for sale. It came to my attention that the software developing for this release of the board is still ongoing, and the board that will be sold to the Kickstarter backers most likely will have changes to the hardware as well, like modified pin  spacing for the shield boards.
I still have boards for sale, but please do not expect to get support for them here. See it as an alternative for the discovery boards, or if you would like a jump start on you own developing.