Any plans for a new software release soon?

Ruben Kertesz

Mar 26, 2015, 8:31:58 AM3/26/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Abraham and Michael,
Are there any plans to release a new version of the installer with the fixes that have been made for windows?

Ibrahim Abdelkader

Mar 26, 2015, 12:43:23 PM3/26/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Yes, really soon, just need to finish a few KS-related tasks first, those are more important right now to make sure we can deliver on schedule.

Ruben Kertesz

May 1, 2015, 6:21:36 AM5/1/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
I saw that you've closed many issues on GitHub Ibrahim. Do you think you'll be committing another release within a week or so? Otherwise I'll just plan to compile for windows from source code.

Ibrahim Abdelkader

May 1, 2015, 6:27:24 AM5/1/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Yes, in a few days I'll post another release, the small cam is still supported and there's lots of improvements and bug fixes. We're also working on a website and forums.

Ibrahim Abdelkader

May 1, 2015, 6:30:42 AM5/1/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Oh and if everything goes well, MacroFab will be doing the first batch this week too! More details in the next KS update :)

Ruben Kertesz

May 14, 2015, 8:39:54 AM5/14/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Nice! Will you let us know here or there or on GitHub when you release new build?

Ibrahim Abdelkader

May 16, 2015, 11:53:03 AM5/16/15
to open...@googlegroups.com, rub...@gmail.com
Hi, I got a little busy again with a few things, really sorry, yes I will let you all know here and on KS.

Ruben Kertesz

Jun 8, 2015, 12:55:22 PM6/8/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
I just want to confirm of there be any support of the existing alpha devices I have in my hands as things move forward with the kick starter.

Ibrahim Abdelkader

Jun 8, 2015, 1:11:35 PM6/8/15
to open...@googlegroups.com, rub...@gmail.com
Yes, the small camera is still supported.

If you want to build from source you need to pass TARGET=OPENMV1 when compiling.