Hardware to get started

154 просмотра

Andrew Snap

не прочитано,
2 мар. 2015 г., 11:07:4402.03.2015
– open...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I missed the kickstarter, but I would like to learn as I keep up with the development of this project!

Would

- a discovery board (I saw in the discussions that the DISCO leads to quite a few problems)
    http://www.conrad.fr/ce/fr/product/1086317/Carte-de-dveloppement-STMicroelectronics-STM32F429I-DISCO-1-pcs
    or
    http://www.ebay.fr/itm/Carte-De-Developpement-STM32F4-DISCOVERY-STM32F429-LCD-STM32-ARM-Cortex-M4-/161559590192

- the OV2640 ( http://www.ebay.fr/itm/1-pcs-OV2640-2Mp-HD-CMOS-Camera-Module-w-Adapter-Board-JPEG-OUT-/281067291314 )

all I need to get started?

Ibrahim Abdelkader

не прочитано,
2 мар. 2015 г., 11:21:3402.03.2015
– open...@googlegroups.com
Yes basically, you might want to get an SD card too, btw OpenMV and all shields will be available for backorder soon, on the website.

Andrew Snap

не прочитано,
2 мар. 2015 г., 11:31:0002.03.2015
– open...@googlegroups.com
I will make sure to get one :) (on your blog or tindie - i've signed up on the mailing list?)
Although I would still like to experiment directly from the discovery board. The DISCO will do then, given that there seem to be quite a few people using it?

Ibrahim Abdelkader

не прочитано,
3 мар. 2015 г., 06:33:2303.03.2015
– open...@googlegroups.com
We will announce it here when it's available, and yes a Discovery board should work.

nick lewty

не прочитано,
9 мар. 2015 г., 23:59:2209.03.2015
– open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrew,

I managed to get openmv to run on both STM32F4DISC (Everything works) and the STM32F429DISC (without working SDRAM and SDCARD). You can checkout my folk with the minor code changes to get it working on the STM32F4DISC.

https://github.com/superted6851/openmv

The master branch works with STM32F4DISC.

I just used a dot circuit board and thin wires to connect up the camera and SD-card. Just wire it up as shown in the openmv1 schematic.

Cheers,

Nick

TO ROBOT

не прочитано,
11 мар. 2015 г., 21:53:3011.03.2015
– open...@googlegroups.com
Hello I saw STM32F4DISC USB interface is USB OTG, USB interface how you wired it?

在 2015年3月10日星期二 UTC+8上午11:59:22,nick lewty写道:

nick lewty

не прочитано,
13 мар. 2015 г., 02:24:0913.03.2015
– open...@googlegroups.com
It is already wired to the micro-USB port labelled user usb.
Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору
Переслать
0 новых сообщений