Thermal imaging with OpenMV, Kickstarter

Erik B Beall

Apr 12, 2015, 4:47:01 PM4/12/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Everyone,

A few months back I got OpenMV working with both the Lepton 80x60 microbolometer and the Heimann 82x62 thermal diode arrays and posted a short video with the 82x62 (makes the best images). I used this for thermal sensor evaluation prior to building my prototype standalone thermal imager which is now live on Kickstarter. Its only $270, less than the Lepton dev kit! Best part is, it will work with the OpenMV similar to how Ibrahim and Michael envisioned other micros working with the OpenMV.

Erik