WG: [openmod-initiative] [WHY] Summer course on Modeling

Niklas...@dlr.de

May 13, 2022, 3:20:16 AM5/13/22
to openmo...@googlegroups.com

Hi transport and EV modelers,

just wanted to raise awareness for the summer school below. Some of you may already have read about it via the Strommarktgruppenverteiler. It seems like a good course to learn how to integrate user behavior (which becomes more important for EV modeling) into tools.

AFAIK, the course hasn’t fully been uploaded yet but it seems worth evaluating to participate. Unfortunately, I won’t make it due to a strategy workshop, but I believe our little openmod-trans community could profit from it. In case so. Participates maybe we could revive our idea of openmod-trans seminars for some knowledge sharing?

Application deadline is June 6th.

Best

Niklas