[Literature] Case study Germany

Leo Strobel

Apr 7, 2022, 5:17:12 AM4/7/22
to openmod-trans
Dear EV modelers,

I recently published a paper concerned with EV impacts on the national and county level. I looked at the upper-performance bounds optimal charging could deliver regarding local and national peak avoidance and renewable integration.

Especially the aggregation and approximation approaches we utilized to reach a computationally feasible optimization with sufficient spatial resolution might be of interest to this community.

The article can be accessed freely with this link for 50 days:

The optimization model is available on GitHub:

I will be honored if you take a look.

Kind Regards,
Leo Strobel