[openmod-trans] literature meta-info sharing platform

Niklas...@dlr.de

May 26, 2020, 11:03:33 AM5/26/20
to marli...@rl-stiftung.de, Ludwig...@rl-institut.de, francescoda...@polimi.it, SFat...@ffe.de, openmo...@googlegroups.com

Hi Marlin & Ludwig, hi all at openmod-trans

After a few months of mitration (Gehrung) about a useful format for exchanging electric vehicle-related literature meta-information, we’re thinking about using the OEP database for this, do you think this would be feasible? It would have the great advantage of being able to upload datasets referenced to literature meta-infos (I mean to upload my input and result data of my paper for a couple of months anyways) and would thus give an infrastructure for being able e.g. to filter for all literature that presents empirical EV measurements.

The alternative for sharing links to publications we currently have in mind is the openmod-wiki.

We experimented with the following repo: https://github.com/accon/collectiveTransportLiterature

But neither Francesco nor Steffen could import the bibTex files to their literature administration..

Cheers

Niklas

——————————————————————————

German Aerospace Center e.V. (DLR)

Institute of Engineering Thermodynamics | Pfaffenwaldring 38-40 | 70569 Stuttgart

Niklas Wulff | Ph.D. Candidate

+49 711 6862-348  | niklas...@dlr.de

Marlin Arnz

May 28, 2020, 8:21:25 AM5/28/20
to Niklas...@dlr.de, Ludwig...@rl-institut.de, francescoda...@polimi.it, SFat...@ffe.de, openmo...@googlegroups.com

Hi Niklas

I think the OEP data process is very suitable if one actually has the data accessible. The meta data template also includes a section to reference corresponding sources and publications. Ludwig explained the process to me as follows:

  1. Fill out meta data (as good as possible. Important: sources): https://github.com/OpenEnergyPlatform/oemetadata/blob/develop/oemetadata/v140/example.json
  2. Start Review-Issue (for meta data): https://github.com/OpenEnergyPlatform/data-preprocessing/issues
  3. Push meta data and link it: https://github.com/OpenEnergyPlatform/data-preprocessing/tree/master/data-review
  4. Push data: https://github.com/OpenEnergyPlatform/examples/tree/master/data/datapackage/oep-scenario-data-datapackage